martes, 10 de octubre de 2023

My Favorite Parts About Spain

Listed below are five of my favorite parts about Spain.


1. LIFESTYLE/QUALITY OF LIFE: Compared to other countries, the lifestyle in Spain is very relaxed and low-stress. People are able to enjoy their days by going to coffee shops and bakeries, walking through the parks, and having moments to relax. Due to this, mental and physical health is much better.


2. TRANSPORTATION: Spain, in my opinion, has one of the best transportation systems in the world. In Madrid, we have metros, trains, buses, taxis, bikes, and scooters. Many places and shops are also in walking distance, so a vehicle is not always necessary.


3. AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE: Living in Spain has given me an opportunity to learn Spanish. Although I don't speak Spanish, I live with Spanish speakers who love to try to teach me words. Learning another language is a great way to have more opportunities and to understand other countries/cultures.


4. FOOD: Spain has delicious food that is eaten all over the world. For example, there are croquettas (croquettes), tortilla de patatas (potato omelette), paella, and a variety of tapas (appetizers). Ham croquettes are my favorite!


5. FAMILY ORIENTED: In Spain, families are very close. The parents care a lot about their children and they spend time together doing many activities. Personally, I love seeing families show affection and appreciation for each other. It is more common in Spain than in other countries.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Thanksgiving Video

Happy Thanksgiving! Linked below is a short video about Thanksgiving, its history and traditions. Think about some of the things that you ar...